Are you forced to flee out of the premises of a clinic due to some sexual secrets? You don’t want anyone to come across and have a look into your sexual secrets? Visiting a G.P. and discussing your sexual secrets could be an awkward and uncomfortable situation. Due to embarrassment, thousands of folks are averting the much-needed finding in or with reference to their health.
We understand this discomposure and are on an endeavor to deliver you the most convenient way to examine your health for possible STDs, including Herpes. Now you don’t have to face the G.P. for diagnosis of any Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Be it any STDs, from HIV to Syphilis and even to Genital Herpes, and everything will be examined with full secrecy. No questions will be asked at the time of giving blood or urine samples.
STD Check is the most visited diagnostics centers in the United States of America with more than 4,500 test centers nationwide. All the tests offered on their website are FDA (The U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved and CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) certified. CLIA is responsible for governing all clinical lab testing performed in the United States of America.
You will receive your test results within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the number of tests demanded. You don’t even have to step outside to know test results as it can be done through just a few clicks.
In the event that your test results are positive for an STD, you are entitled to take consultation from one of their qualified physicians who will explain the test results, answer the question if any and will also discuss the treatment options.
The most crucial part is its affordability. StdCheck.com’s exclusive test range starts from $24. It is the lowest in the industry and even considerably lower than what you’d pay a hospital.
Features of StdCheck.com
- They give you the perk of 100% confidential STD testing
- Five minutes testing with results in 24-48 hours.
- All tests are FDA approved, and CLIA Certified.
- Same-day STD testing is available. That means when you buy any of the test plans online, you can go the same day and have yourself examined.
- Over 4,500 STD Check Centers nationwide.
Some additional perks from StdCheck.com
Quick and Discreet
It will take a few minutes for testing. No paperwork is required. Just go and provide them a sample of your blood or urine.
Privacy is Utmost Priority
The findings from StdCheck will not be reported to your insurance company; neither will it be placed on your permanent medical records. It is the only testing center to have these kinds of facilities to facilitate privacy.
You can speak to some of the eminent physicians from StdCheck.com and have your queries solved sitting home. They may prescribe the appropriate treatment and may refer you to a specialist.
[su_service title=”Payment Options” icon=”icon: dollar” icon_color=”#156E17″] They only accept payment online and over the telephone. Though the best method would be to pay online for no exchange of words with any of the lab officials, they have many options when it comes to paying online. Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express logo, PayPal, money orders, cashiers checks, and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs). [/su_service]
Procedures to Follow for Testing Through StdCheck.com
- Go to “STD Check Official Website” and click “Find a Lab” tab.
- Now scroll down to “STD Testing Labs by State” and choose your state.
- You can either enter your ZIP code on the right of the page or scroll down and select your preferred location.
- Your selected location should be visible to you on the page you have chosen.
- Now choose the test types you want to get examined for. There are options such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV 1 & 2 Antibody (4th Gen), Syphilis, Herpes 1, Herpes 2, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia & Gonorrhea.
- Now click the “Get Tested” tab.
- Now next page will give you the option to put in some patient information. Provide your first name, last name, date of birth, sex, and select a medium that how would you like to get notified about your test results. Now scroll down and put in payment information.
- After successful payment, Lab Requisition form and your test code will be generated and is accessible through your online account on stdcheck.com
- Now you are required to visit the center with any of Lab Requisition form or test code. This form or code tells the technician about the samples that they have to collect for further examination.
- Now wait for 24 to 48 hours and access your results online.